terça-feira, junho 19, 2012

Love Songs


http://uploaded.to/file/f2y4ho9q/VA-Love_Songs-3CD-2012.rar


CD 1
01. Niklas - Ikk Mer' Mig (Niklas Fuck Dig)
02. The Script - Breakeven
03. Mr. Big - To Be With You
04. Anne Linnet Band - Det Er Ikke Det Du Siger
05. Roxette - It Must have Been Love
06. Richard Marx - Right Here Waiting
07. John Waite - Missing You
08. Another Level - From The Heart
09. Chris Brown - With You
10. Donna Lewis - I love You Always Forever
11. Savage Garden - I Knew I Loved You
12. Ricky Martin - She's All I Ever Had
13. Eros Ramazzotti - Se Bastasse Una Canzone
14. The Calling - Wherever You Will Go
15. Sarah - Min Ojesten
16. Outlandish - Look Into My Eyes
17. Pretty Maids - Please Don't Leave Me
18. Ray Dee Ohh - Jeg Vil La' Lyset Br?nde

CD 2
01. Foreigner - I Want To Know What Love Is
02. Whitesnake - Is This Love
03. Joey Moe - Walk Right Back
04. Backstreet Boys - As Long As You Love Me
05. N Sync - This I Promise You
06. Westlife - Mandy
07. Simply Red - Holding Back The Years
08. Cyndi Lauper - True Colors
09. John Mayer - Dreaming With A Broken Heart
10. The Cars - Drive
11. Gloria Estefan - Don't Wanna Lose You
12. Roachford - Only To Be With You
13. Paul Young - Whenever I Lay My Hat
14. Toni Braxton - Un Break My Heart
15. R Kelly - If I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time
16. Michael Bolton - How Am I Supposed To Live Without You
17. Spandau Ballet - True 5
18. Sebastian - Nyt Lys I M0rket

CD 3
01. Barry Manilow - Can't Smile Without You
02. Jette Torp - Close To You
03. Thomas Helmig - Det Er Mig der Star Herude Og Banker Pa
04. Alicia Keys Featuring Usher - If I Ain't Got You
05. Whitney Houston - I Have Nothing
06. Erma Franklin - Piece Of My Heart
07. Elvis Presley - Always On My Mind
08. Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes - If You Don't Know Me By Now
09. Billy Paul - Me And Mrs. Jones
10. Marvin Gaye - Sexual Healing
11. Bobby Vinton - This Guy's In Love With You
12. Alison Moyet - Is This Love?
13. Wilson Phillips - Hold On
14. Sophie B. Hawkins - Damn I Wish I Was Your Lover
15. Hurts - Stay
16. Shakira - Underneath Your Clothes
17. Avril Lavigne - I'm With You
18. Paul Abdul - Rush Rush
19. Toto - I Won't Hold You Back

Nenhum comentário:

Arquivo do blog

Powered By Blogger